These are super simple and there’s so many ways you can flavour them up.
– 6-8 fresh strawberries
– 2 Medjool dates
– 1 tbspn coconut sugar (not critical but if berries are tart it helps tone them down)
– 2 tspn chia seed oil (for added health!)
– 200g greek yoghurt
Blend up well so the mixture is thinner than the original yoghurt (the water in the fruit helps that) and there are no large chunks of fruit. Pour into moulds and place into the freezer to set. Mine made four large ice creams.
Here’s a few flavour sensations to try:
– mango (1 cup) and vanilla bean
– raspberry (1 cup) and fresh mint (10 leaves)
– blueberry (1 cup) and lemon (just squeeze in half a lemon)
– chocolate (add 1 tbspn raw cacao powder or cocoa)
– banana and macadamia (1 fresh banana and 2 tbspn macadamia nuts)
Our official taste tester approved!!